- Shippn (referred to as “Shippn”, “we”, or “us”) operates a platform and community marketplace that helps people shop from anywhere in the world. Shippn hosts help shoppers from all around the world to have a local address in every country and shop conveniently like there are no borders whether through our website or our mobile applications (“Platform”).
- LEGRIN LLC, ("Shippn") is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. Personal information includes information about you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, and financial information that is not otherwise publicly available. The information you have provided will not be shared with third parties, unless a legal sanction is received. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations to protect personal information about you.
- The most fundamental privacy principle we follow is that by default, anything you buy or ship via Shippn is private to you and your host except official border control officials.
- Shippn.com collects personal information when you register with Shippn. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, zip code, occupation, birth date and personal interests. Shippn does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested with your permission.
- When you purchase shipping service from Shippn, your Card Details and any other information you have entered, are encrypted by a safety network, which is symbolized by the small key icon on your browser's address bar, and transferred to our systems encrypted. Thus, it becomes impossible to reach, read or use these data by third parties. Your credit card number, expiry date, CVV2 code are all securely encrypted data and can not be viewed by the company employees.
- We limit access to personal information about you to host and employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you.
- Automatically collected information
Website may automatically collect some information such as the name of your internet service provider, Internet Protocol (IP) address, type of browser and operating system that you use, the date and time that you access to the Website, the pages you visited within the Website and what website you linked from to our Website and other similar analytical data. These information are being used to improve the Website, to analyze the user tendencies and to manage the Website. These statistics does not contain the personal information.
- Visitor's Identity
Shippn may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information, by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Shippn account or by placing a prominent notice on our Website.